BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 115 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 South Florida Boating Club
 Key West "reasonable" marinas for after Xmas?
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: New Boating Area Topic Next Topic: Video from Columbus Day regatta  

footloose

RO# 6963

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  12:41:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just found out some freinds from up north are going to be on Key West trip (sorry for typo) week after Xmas. Too late to find a reasonable hotel but might trawler on down to Key West on Swamplizard and stay a week ....on the hook on the way down the way we like and then marina dock it if I can find a decent marina.

Can anyone recommend one? Don't care where it is as we will have land transportation as needed.

Thanks!
Frosty Point Ice Cream Parlor in LHP is running as so is the Harley.

Edited by - footloose on Dec 12 2012 16:19:52

Homeport: Florida

PeteMrrs

RO# 4125

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  13:12:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are going on a Key West strip? I haven't done that since I was a young man. Please post pictures.

If you are not enjoying every single day, you are just depleting the oxygen supply for the rest of us!

Homeport: Osprey Marina, Myrtle Beach SC Go to Top of Page

rnbenton

RO# 31163

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  13:47:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have stayed at Key West Bight Marina, A&B Marina and Conch Harbor Marina. All are very close together but found KWB to be the most "reasonably" prices of the three.

All are easy in and out and the staff's are pretty good at all three. I think you'd be happy with any one of them.

bob

Key West 196 Bay Reef, 150 Yamaha
USCG 50 Ton MMC, Tow Assist Endorsement
SSI Certified Instructor Level 1

Homeport: Palm Coast, FL Go to Top of Page

PascalG

RO# 12212

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  13:52:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We stayed at galleon a couple of Christmas ago on charter, don't recall the price but check active captain to compare

Pascal
1970 Hatteras 53 MY
26' Starfish sloop
12' Westphal Catboat
16' Hobie Cat
13' Sandbarhopper

Homeport: Miami, FL Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: New Boating Area Topic Next Topic: Video from Columbus Day regatta  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com