BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 132 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Wellcraft Owners
 How to remove microwave form 2001 Wellcraft Martin
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wellcraft 1986 Engine Timing Topic Next Topic: new wellcraft owner  

TJ7777

RO# 27397

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  12:02:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My microwave needs to be replaced and it will not come out through the front of the cabinet. Does anyone know how to remove the cabinet?

thanks,

TJ
Better boating in the Finger Lakes!

Homeport: NY

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  12:12:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
??

Do you have it loose yet?

SR holds them in from the bottom with several screws. You have to remove those screws and rotate the unit 90* to remove it.

Pix would help.

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

Capitalism is to this administration what Judaism was to the Third Reich.

-- Me

Homeport: Hopewell, VA Go to Top of Page

danielcooper9

RO# 24397

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  15:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you take the top off of the cabinet? It may be screwed to the walls under the trim piece that runs along the outside edge of the top (at least on my 99). The only way to go out the back is to remove the entire cabinet or go through the side of your boat. There has to be a way to get in out without removing the entire cabinet.

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

TJ7777

RO# 27397

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  09:46:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys,

I have decided at this point that any new microwave is bigger than the cabinet opening of 18x9, so I decided to open the front of the cabinet by 1" and after installing the new microwave, place a "trim kit" around the opening where I cut.

TJ

Better boating in the Finger Lakes!

Homeport: NY Go to Top of Page

whitecrystal1

RO# 24497

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  21:16:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what I had to do to mine. Only I went through the trouble of pulling mine out the back before I realized I could not get one to fit without cutting the front out. That sucked!

Ralph
"small batch"
2001 Wellcraft Martinique 2400 5.7L EFI BIII
2010 Silverado CrewCab LTZ 4x4 L9H-6.2L NHT

Homeport: Dumfries, VA on the Potomac River Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Wellcraft 1986 Engine Timing Topic Next Topic: new wellcraft owner  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com