BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 62 ]  [ Total: 69 ]  [ Newest Member: cepaul ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 Greetings from Acapulco !
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 280 SS Topic Next Topic: As much as I love my Formula...  

AcapulcoSeaMonkey

RO# 33212

Posted - Apr 04 2013 :  21:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed there have been no new posts in this forum since january, so as a new Formula 41PC owner I thought I would introduce myself to the forum. No doubt I will be seeking advice in the future, so here goes...
Probably as many of you, several conditions had to be just right in order to convince the wife that the time was right for the expense of buying and keeping a boat. Fortuneately, the planets aligned just right and my argument that as our 2 kids are teenagers now, the yacht Club would be a better place for them to be hanging out instead of at the mall, so I got the green light and it happened. I am happy to report that after a couple of weekends on the water, the entire family now eagerly awaits our next weekend outing.
We are from San Diego, but fate and work brought us to Mexico City. We keep the SeaMonkey in Acapulco, about 3 1/2 hour drive away.
I plan on upgrading the Electronics, so when that time comes I will seek your collective wisdom, for now, I am a happy weekend boater....
SeaMonkey

Homeport:

Neverending

RO# 33181

Posted - Apr 04 2013 :  21:56:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum. It's loaded with a great bunch of people with good depth of knowledge. Great boat :).

2006 Formula 40pc
IPS-500 Diesel

Homeport: Freeport, NY Go to Top of Page

GSENT

RO# 12438

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  05:12:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, and good luck with your 41pc.

GARY STALEY

Edited by - GSENT on Apr 05 2013 05:13:15

Homeport: PGH, PA Go to Top of Page

abalmuth

RO# 13885

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  09:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck with the 41PC

It's one of the best boats Formulas ever made and to date one of the best we have owned

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.........

Homeport: Long Island, NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 280 SS Topic Next Topic: As much as I love my Formula...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com