BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 97 ]  [ Total: 97 ]  [ Newest Member: Voyager56 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 280 SS
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Formula 260 - 280 Topic Next Topic: Greetings from Acapulco !  

jemcon

RO# 33259

Posted - May 19 2013 :  10:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just purchased a 2003 280SS, and just joined this forum. I'm located at Tarrytown Boat Club. Please share your stories and advice, and I will do the same.
Gary & Valerie
"SpiceSea"
2003 Formula 280 SS

Homeport: Tarrytown, NY

AcapulcoSeaMonkey

RO# 33212

Posted - May 29 2013 :  19:19:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome. I also am new here, but Im sure you will find helpful information. Where do you do your boating?

SeaMonkey

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

jemcon

RO# 33259

Posted - May 30 2013 :  19:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in the hudson river, 30 miles north of NYC. We cruise the river mostly. How about you?

Gary & Valerie
"SpiceSea"
2003 Formula 280 SS

Homeport: Tarrytown, NY Go to Top of Page

TOMMY B

RO# 25191

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  09:45:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jemcon,

Hey Tommy B here, I work in Croton-on-Hudson. I ripped up & Down the Hudson River too many times. It's Ok .. But, now I Leave my Boat out on the south Shore of Long Island in the Great South Bay, I go all around Fire Island & out East when time permits. The Water is Blue :0 & the sand is Soft & the Beaches are so nice. Jump over to the Long Island Page & see Whats Doing. On your boat it's a short blast over to try it out for a few sleep over weekends (Try Watch Hill F.I.) You will love it !! I'm not rushing back to the Hudson any time soon..:) Oh, Super Nice Boat you do have, Do Enjoy it !!

Do you know what "B-O-A-T" stands for ?? Break-Out-Another-$1,000...

Homeport: Taxes paid too: Brewster NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Formula 260 - 280 Topic Next Topic: Greetings from Acapulco !  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com