BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 113 ]  [ Total: 118 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 South Florida Boating Club
 Today's Fun,Replacing Stb. Transmission
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Shutdown Topic Next Topic: poke  

captchas

RO# 82

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  19:09:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The day started off o.k. the weather was fine the sun was up for a change with no "DEW" in sight.
Boarded Freedoms Choice ,started up the Gen.set and proceeded to throw on the Port engine (she was a humming) then to throw on the Stb. engine ... The "Bendix" wouldn't throw out,tried multiply times and started then to cry..
I was able to get a good strong young man to remove the transmission which was against the Hull,I ran it over to Lloyds Electric.He rebuilt my Perking 3 hours later, my Strong young man replaced it AND she then fired up real fine..
After all the pain and suffering was over, it was now time to "splice the main brace" It was well needed!
I am thankful that my Friend Capt.Bernie was able to provide me with good help..
Hey Stuff Happens!
Calm Seas and Fair Winds
M/V Freedoms Choice

Homeport: Boynton Beach,Florida
  Previous Topic: Shutdown Topic Next Topic: poke  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com