BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 8 | Guests: 101 ]  [ Total: 109 ]  [ Newest Member: CptnCrunch44 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Where's Liz?
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Boat show in San Francisco Topic Next Topic: Kimble Island  

getakey

RO# 32379

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  10:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not seen her post in quite a while.
Hope everything is OK

Homeport: CA

j-d

RO# 15782

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  10:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's OK indeed. Fighting the flu, but I don't think it's actually got her hard down. Mostly just busy. Good of you to ask. We should be watching out for each other!

God Bless, jd
1996 Sea Ray 215EC
357CID/4V/275HP RWC 1G408541 Alpha1G2 1.62 14-1/2*23*3 Aluminum

Homeport: Sunny Florida Go to Top of Page

pdecat

RO# 842

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  10:53:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
indeed, tell her se is missed.

Bruce

Homeport: Gulf Coast FL Go to Top of Page

getakey

RO# 32379

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  11:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the update

Homeport: CA Go to Top of Page

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  12:34:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pdecat

indeed, tell her se is missed.

+1

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

Capitalism is to this administration what Judaism was to the Third Reich.

-- Me

Homeport: Hopewell, VA Go to Top of Page

Flutterby

RO# 14378

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  11:51:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm right here where I've been for quite some time. "Here" being my home in the Sierra Gold Country! I'm not sure if I'm super busy or everything is taking me longer then it used to.....

Thanks to all for your concern. As far as the Delta water fight goes, I've stopped posting info here because it is so tedious. I still post stuff on my FB Timeline. All I have to do is copy the URL link and FB graps it and posts the actual link. I always make those posts "public" so anyone can see them.

On BE I have to do a cut n paste of the webpage, then clean up the mis-formatting, etc. Takes too much time. If anyone is wanting to see the info, go to www.restorethedelta.org and subcribe. Then you will automatically get the info in your email inbox.

I was on Jury Duty last week. That was a challenge for me! I suspect the guy was set up by the Sheriff, but the public defender never presented the evidence to support that. The defendant was his own worst enemy: he insisted on testifying and the Judge found him guilty of "Impeachment" for lying under oath! During the Deliberations part, he became so enraged that he had to be removed from the courtroom by 4 bailiffs!!! We ended up finding him guilty on all 5 counts, based on the evidence and testimony. I don't know if he has been sentenced yet or not.

I'll try to jump on NBR every so often so you'll know I'm alive and well!!!!! And you can always Friend me on FB. I haven't been spending much time there either, but I do sign on almost daily to check up on my kids and grandkids!

Homeport: California Sierras/Gold Country Go to Top of Page

pdecat

RO# 842

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  12:49:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you have any snow at all in the Sierra?

Bruce

pdecat

RO# 842

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  09:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz for cold winter nights yu might be interested in John Mc Fees book "assembling California".

It is about the geologic study of CA and has many references to interesting sights right in your area described in geologic terms.
I frequently passed many of the areas mentioned in the book and wish I had it when I lived in CA it would have made for some interesting local trips.

Bruce

Previous Topic: Boat show in San Francisco Topic Next Topic: Kimble Island  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com