BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 108 ]  [ Total: 109 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Licensing, Testing, Mandatory Education
 safety,rules by state,licesning,etc.
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Choosing the Right Life Jacket Topic Next Topic: Washington DC  

grdy83

RO# 2473

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  14:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for the past 10 years i have held a USCG license,100GT master near coastal and the required TWIC card from TSA homeland security.i have no more need for this license and wanted to keep it as it was an acomplishment to get and have it.i asked my local coast guard aux. that if i let the license expire would i still be required to take a safety course if needed by the state in the future and i was told that if the license expired i would need to take a safety coure. i was dumbfounded, i could teach the safety course but i guess if the license expired i would forget all that i know.the cost of renew the twic card and uscg license was to much to keep up and not be using it so i let it expire. i needed a safety course for the state so i took the boater-ed online course and passed that and now have a safety course card that is recognized in 42 states and is recriprocal with all of them. if anybody needs a safety course i suggest the boater-ed online site to get one. it was very well presented and well done,also it was the cheapest of all the online sites.kep up the good work boaters-ed.

Homeport: new york

mdoherty

RO# 12220

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  14:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Should have used boat-ed who is a sponsor of the site.

Mike

Homeport: Leesburg VA Go to Top of Page

grdy83

RO# 2473

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  15:20:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats who i did use

Homeport: new york Go to Top of Page

grdy83

RO# 2473

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  15:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grdy83

thats who i did use

i mistyped the name

Homeport: new york Go to Top of Page

Mitch S

RO# 33511

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  16:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to see that you found our card useful! I want you to know that we absolutely appreciate your service in the USCG as well. We are grateful for your service.

Semper Paratus- Always Ready

Mitch S
www.boat-ed.com

Mitch S, Boat-Ed.com

Homeport: TX Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Choosing the Right Life Jacket Topic Next Topic: Washington DC  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com