BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 91 ]  [ Total: 98 ]  [ Newest Member: Devocean35 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Lost isle
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Boat on fire Topic Next Topic: Kip Korth  

deltabighat

RO# 14904

Posted - Mar 17 2014 :  23:30:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really hate to beat a dead horse but does anyone know what's going on at Lost Isle.......this is a delta landmark ...Hal Schell's favorite watering hole. Last time I was by there it was deserted. I have spent many hours there....drinking and watching wet t-shirt contests and the like. Not everyone's taste but a delta tradition nonetheless. I was there in the early days when there was all sorts of animals running around including young ladies in bikinis and less......oh well

DBH
"the only time the boat has too much fuel is when its on fire"

Homeport:

ginman

RO# 30983

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  15:27:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is from the Lost Isle website from last year. Don't know if the May 1, 2014 opening date will happen, though.

http://www.lostisle.com/

Homeport: Clayton, CA Go to Top of Page

manticore999

RO# 17103

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  21:49:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I got my first boat, the dealer who sold it to me showed me where Lost Isle was on the chart and explained what it was all about. My wife and I plotted a course in the exact opposite direction - not interested in that kind of madness, but to each his/her own!

I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it.

Homeport: Oakley, CA Go to Top of Page

UpperDecker

RO# 19078

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  17:09:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Until all the crooks running San Joaquin County get paid off, nothing will happen. And since there are so many hands reaching into an empty cookie jar, don't hold your breath.

"You Know, A Long Time Ago Being Crazy Meant Something. Nowadays, Everybody's Crazy."
-Charles Manson

Homeport: San Mateo, CA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Boat on fire Topic Next Topic: Kip Korth  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com