BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Diving Discussions
 great Scott! Great White across the street!
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Long Island, NY Beach Dive Sites Topic Next Topic: Amazing Free Diving Images  

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - May 20 2014 :  12:00:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy cow, just saw this vid on comcast-a diver somewhere across the street from us had a close encounter with a Great White...! WTH are they doing in 80'F waters?-most tourists are gone by now!

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-indian-river-county/vero-beach/great-white-shark-vero-beach-video-youtube-video-shows-diver-with-spear-gun-encounter-shark

Location, maybe only about 1/4=1/2 mile offshore in 90' depth.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11009.shtml
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didnít understand the assignment, and I told them they didnít understand life. ~John Lennon

Homeport: Vero Beach FL

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - May 20 2014 :  12:31:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JeffN

...WTH are they doing in 80'F waters?...

Yes, it's a bit warm for a Great White. But then again, it's a Great White. It goes where ever it wants.

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

Capitalism is to this administration what Judaism was to the Third Reich.

-- Me

Homeport: Hopewell, VA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Long Island, NY Beach Dive Sites Topic Next Topic: Amazing Free Diving Images  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com