BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 91 ]  [ Total: 95 ]  [ Newest Member: Devocean35 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Fleet week
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Water Quality Topic Next Topic: Going out this weekend!  

Arnold

RO# 12330

Posted - Oct 13 2014 :  11:10:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was anybody out for the fleet week? I heard that there were several collisions (as usual) between boats.
Arnold

Homeport: San Francisco, CA

troman

RO# 32015

Posted - Oct 13 2014 :  15:41:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't get out on our boat, but we watched from land near St Francis Yacht Club (not a member :( ). Lots of boats squashed into narrow lanes due to keeping the center clear for low flying aircraft. I heard horns being blown prior to near collisions but didn't see an actual crash. Would not suprise me that there were some.

Edited by - troman on Oct 13 2014 15:42:39

Homeport: Half Moon Bay, CA Go to Top of Page

deltabighat

RO# 14904

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  21:46:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently saw a TV profile of the Blue Angels and it was impressive. These guys are all amazing. The elite of carrier pilots and the best of top gun school......plus they all look like movie stars. I wonder if they have trouble getting dates?

Dbh

"the only time the boat has too much fuel is when its on fire"

Homeport: Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Water Quality Topic Next Topic: Going out this weekend!  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com