BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 2000 Carver Voyager 37'
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Clunking noise from port engine Topic Next Topic: Fuel gauge/sending unit problem ?  

Planeguy

RO# 1963

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  17:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking at possibly getting into a Carver 37 footer. Model year 2000 370 Voyager and looking for any information anyone would like to share such as fuel burns, pros and cons, the good and the bad. Thanks.
My tolerance for Islam ended on 9-11-01!

Homeport: Huron, Ohio

DwightSch

RO# 989

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  20:03:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I can't really give you 1st hand advice but I'm closing on a 1998 in Seaford, Ny on Thursday and bringing it back to Gosnold, MA. When I get home will share my experience. Our thoughts are that this is a lot of boat and great layout for us. Wish us luck! Commodore Dewey, Captain of Mityrne Too

Homeport: North of Gosnold Go to Top of Page

BJL

RO# 1308

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  20:19:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're dealing with Angelo please tell him Barbara & Marietta say "hi"! We've gotten one or two boats from him and he also sold one for us. Good luck on the Carver! Beautiful boat!

Work is something I do between fishing trips!

Homeport: Boynton Beach, Florida Go to Top of Page

Planeguy

RO# 1963

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  21:15:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck with your new boat.

My tolerance for Islam ended on 9-11-01!

Homeport: Huron, Ohio Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Clunking noise from port engine Topic Next Topic: Fuel gauge/sending unit problem ?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com