BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 94 ]  [ Total: 98 ]  [ Newest Member: Devocean35 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Willowberm gossip
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: New year Topic Next Topic: Port Costa  

3birds

RO# 14567

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  10:02:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not much going on around the Delta I guess. I saw on LinkedIn that Vikki, and I'm assuming Kelly, got the axe over at Willowberm marina. For those that don't know, it's kind of the high end marina in the Delta. They were replaced by one person. We had our boat there for a few years. I liked both of them. Too bad, I hope they find better jobs.

Homeport: Dove Canyon CA

Arnold

RO# 12330

Posted - Dec 17 2015 :  12:16:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish more readers on-the-know would report on what is going on around the Delta.

Arnold

Homeport: San Francisco, CA Go to Top of Page

ginman

RO# 30983

Posted - Dec 17 2015 :  13:27:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a small, but loyal following on the delta forums up until a number of years ago. It seems to have totally died. The River News Herald and Bay & Delta Yachtsman websites are a good way to keep up on the 'swamp.

According to the Marinas For Sale website, Willow Berm Marina has been up for sale for a while. Don't know how accurate it still is. Perhaps that has something to do with the harbor master switch.

Homeport: Clayton, CA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: New year Topic Next Topic: Port Costa  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.3 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com