BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 60 ]  [ Total: 67 ]  [ Newest Member: cepaul ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Looking at 1987 3807 Aft Cabin
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 3207 salon bar Topic Next Topic: How do I access the fwd head exhaust fan?
Page: of 2

DUSTCUTTER

RO# 10885

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  21:59:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still trying to locate steering pressure tank. Need help from a 3807 owner. Also, is hyd helm a 2 or 3 hose? Sectional couch will have to be either taken apart or cut apart. Trying to find new couch that will fit thru door.

Ron

Homeport: Bar Harbor, Ohio Go to Top of Page

cmariner32

RO# 7269

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  23:29:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 38 Santego. If the presure tank is not obvious in the engine room-most are-follow the black plastice tubes from the rams ont the steering link and see where they lead to. Carver, in my expierience is much better at figuring servicing after the fact than most brands. On my three previous Carvers, the tank was located either on the transom of the side of the gunnel. Following the black tubing is the easiest method to find where the tank is.

The only thing that works on an old boat.....is the Owner.

Homeport: Clearwater/St. Pete Florida Go to Top of Page

DUSTCUTTER

RO# 10885

Posted - Apr 02 2016 :  19:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boat has no reserve tank for steering. Two line system. Pumped out old fuel. New impellers. Cleaned air filters. Sea trials scheduled for next Saturday, weather provided. Right now not looking good.

Ron

DUSTCUTTER

RO# 10885

Posted - Apr 16 2016 :  21:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sea trials completed. Hour and a half. Boat ran great. Tomorrow, generator, A/C units, stove, refrig, shower sumps. Chilly on the water.

Ron

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: 3207 salon bar Topic Next Topic: How do I access the fwd head exhaust fan?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com