BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 90 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: Devocean35 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Where is everyone
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Petaluma Turning Basin Topic Next Topic: Delta Coves  

deltabighat

RO# 14904

Posted - Oct 01 2016 :  22:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone still out there...I have been on the site forever, lurking about, and it a little sad no one posts any more. What are some of you old deltaphiles doing these days? Is anyone fishing or cruising about on the old swamp these days? Would love to hear from you. I still get up there a couple times a year and spend some time out on the hook with a great cigar and some of the finest whiskey money can buy. I still love it so.

DBH
"the only time the boat has too much fuel is when its on fire"

Homeport:

ginman

RO# 30983

Posted - Oct 07 2016 :  15:09:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strange that people are lurking, by the amount of views, but nobody posts any more. I unfortunately, am still a land lubber. Get up to the 'swamp every so often to visit my favorite drinking and eating establishments - those that are still left. Like to drive along 160 when going back and forth between Sac and Grass Valley. I just started smoking a pipe again, so hopefully sooner then later, I'll be back hanging on the hook with a good pipe, sipping some G&Ts and listening to Jimmy Buffett ......

Homeport: Clayton, CA Go to Top of Page

deltabighat

RO# 14904

Posted - Oct 08 2016 :  18:45:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like the perfect way to enjoy the delta......I have spent many days doing the same. Hope you back on the water soon

Dbh

"the only time the boat has too much fuel is when its on fire"

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

3birds

RO# 14567

Posted - Oct 11 2016 :  09:26:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We spent the weekend in the Delta Bay trailer park a couple weeks ago. There was poker run going on with classic old woodie style boats. This coming weekend is the vintage trailer show at Tower Park. Sad to say, we didn't even take our boat out this past summer.

Homeport: Dove Canyon CA Go to Top of Page

bigwaveohs

RO# 14616

Posted - Jun 07 2017 :  13:22:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sold the boat a couple of years ago when the family lost interest and the economy tanked...used to be at Methyl Island...what's it like these days?
Pete

Homeport: Bethel Island, CA Go to Top of Page

pdecat

RO# 842

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  08:03:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irony???

Bruce

Homeport: Gulf Coast FL Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Petaluma Turning Basin Topic Next Topic: Delta Coves  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page