BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 39 ]  [ Total: 41 ]  [ Newest Member: Farm ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 1996 Voyager 370
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 48 Floresent lights in salon behind valances Topic Next Topic: Window tracks ,for sliding windows,Carver or any o  

Planeguy

RO# 1963

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  18:29:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering selling my 1986 Silverton and moving up a few feet to a Voyager 370. Looking for the good and the bad of this model. I have spotted a 1996 close to my marina that looks interesting.
My tolerance for Islam ended on 9-11-01!

Homeport: Huron, Ohio

DwightSch

RO# 989

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  18:59:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought a 1998 last October and we love it. Good....Bridge is huge, cabin layout is one of the best I have ever seen on a boat this size, sleeps 6 or 8 depending on the sofa in the salon, integrated swim platform. Bad....cockpit a little on the small size, 7.4 Litre gas engines at 32 gph cruising at 18 knots, wet ride in heavy 5+ ft seas. I would recommend it to a friend and have!

Homeport: North of Gosnold Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 48 Floresent lights in salon behind valances Topic Next Topic: Window tracks ,for sliding windows,Carver or any o  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com