BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 117 ]  [ Total: 124 ]  [ Newest Member: Farm ]
 All Forums
 Buy and Sell - Free
 Classifieds - NO commercial listings please
 Eye Candy
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Taylormade fastback from my 2001 310 Sundancer Topic Next Topic: Cleaning out garage!!  

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  19:12:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, don't get around much anymore but I had to cross-post this little beauty. Again, not advocating the boat in any manner save for the drool factor-mahogany navy top hoop, no less, enjoy:

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-hurricane-23-bob-warren-hurricane-flat-bottom/
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didnít understand the assignment, and I told them they didnít understand life. ~John Lennon

Homeport: Vero Beach FL

Brian N

RO# 3970

Posted - Jun 07 2017 :  00:19:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just freaking gorgeous!

Homeport: Somewhere in the woods, NH Go to Top of Page

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 07 2017 :  09:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The side oiler 427 is just as beautiful, too.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didnít understand the assignment, and I told them they didnít understand life. ~John Lennon

Homeport: Vero Beach FL Go to Top of Page

Robyns Nest

RO# 4846

Posted - Jun 07 2017 :  21:42:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super cool.

"The future ain't what is used to be."
- Yogi Berra

Homeport: Monmouth Beach NJ Go to Top of Page

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  00:36:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wrong coast and inboard in Fl is tough but, oh my, only 5500 so far...could be a reserve on it though.

speedo

RO# 14386

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  00:57:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I saw that it had been stored in my neighborhood for so many years, I was hoping to see it on the water. Evidently it went down to SoCal, though.

speedo
Redding, CA

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  10:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder what cross country shipping would be? On it's own trailer so maybe a Uship driver...

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  14:35:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1099. the lowest bid from LA-FL, not bad...

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  23:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
13500 final sale price. Seems about correct.

Bob J

RO# 181

Posted - Mar 03 2018 :  14:38:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When the AL fuel tanks needed to be replaced; I WANTED TO go with SS. Have a friend in the SS fabricating business. Could have got tanks for the price of just the SS. Was told SS for gas tanks is a NO NO! I forget why; conductivity ??

Bob J

Homeport: Waretown, NJ Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Taylormade fastback from my 2001 310 Sundancer Topic Next Topic: Cleaning out garage!!  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com