BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 134 ]  [ Total: 135 ]  [ Newest Member: F Niederhausen ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 SF Bay and California Delta Boaters
 Any Discovery Bay boaters?
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Bay Area Boat Shows Topic Next Topic: Petaluma Turning Basin  

Kanaloa2

RO# 14276

Posted - Nov 25 2017 :  23:41:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We used to berth at Willow Berm but have spent the past several years in Pittsburg and Benicia. Work schedules have made it difficult for us to get up to the delta ss often as we'd like on a Friday afternoon so we are thinking of moving to Discovery Bay to be closer.

The charts show some inconvenience with 5 MPH zones and bridges, so, I want to see if any of you have first hand knowledge. We love anchoring at Mildred and are considering Delta YC as well.

Any thoughts/perspective appreciated!

Homeport:

Arnold

RO# 12330

Posted - Nov 26 2017 :  13:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Discovery Bay is a great place to berth your boat if you live in the area being close to places like Bethel Island and the San Joaquin River. I have been there a couple of times but it is too far away from me.

Arnold

Homeport: San Francisco, CA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Bay Area Boat Shows Topic Next Topic: Petaluma Turning Basin  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com