BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 109 ]  [ Total: 110 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Ask the Captain
 C-MAP Chart
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: BoatUS Topic Next Topic: How have you mounted your Baby Q?  

Bill D.

RO# 150

Posted - Jul 12 2018 :  15:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 2005 C-Map chart, I no longer need, for Cape San Blas to Mobile Bay if any RO can use it.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it." Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956)
PETA now selling "I hate Bill D." T-shirts

Homeport: Gulf Shores, Alabama

Bill D.

RO# 150

Posted - Jul 13 2018 :  13:23:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, guess not since I can't give it away. <GRIN> Oh well, thought I would ask before throwing it away.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it." Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Homeport: Gulf Shores, Alabama Go to Top of Page

Sandy

RO# 1159

Posted - Jul 13 2018 :  21:02:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill- It was a kind offer which , even at 13 yrs old, might be snapped up on a different venue, but if it comes to the point where you would toss it, why not see if you can delete the data and perhaps eventually use it for a spare memory card? When offering it might help to mention what type card it is. ( CF , SD. mSD, etc....).

If you have a newer chartplotter, you might also be able to use it as a trade in against part of the cost of the new chart card you would use.
That said, I think Navionics for instance cancelled their trade-in program a few years back.

Sandy

Homeport: The Vineyard Go to Top of Page

Bill D.

RO# 150

Posted - Jul 13 2018 :  23:00:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sandy, probably more trouble than it's worth to me. I just thought somebody mightuse it with some older electronics still in use.

Homeport: Gulf Shores, Alabama Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: BoatUS Topic Next Topic: How have you mounted your Baby Q?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com