BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 274 ]  [ Total: 274 ]  [ Newest Member: GrecRI2 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Regal Owners
 2020 Boating Season - Corona Virus
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Rub rail 1998 402 Commodore Topic Next Topic: Faria gauge warranty  

Kel

RO# 27285

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  17:18:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in south east Iowa and just got a note from my Marina on Lake Rathbun that the Marina will be open to seasonal slip owners only (worked that out with the sheriff's department based on the Governor's proclamation) and as long as people observe social distancing between slip owners I guess. Anyway for now the state is not under shelter at home and since much of Iowa is rural (at least the area I live in and the Lake) looks like there is going to be somewhat of a boating season - I am fortunate to still be working - my whole company has gone to telecommuting from home - which I have been doing the last 4 years anyhow. Hope all are doing well.Stay safe.
Ed K
2005 Regal 2665
Lake Rathbun Iowa

Edited by - Kel on Apr 12 2020 17:20:08

Homeport:
  Previous Topic: Rub rail 1998 402 Commodore Topic Next Topic: Faria gauge warranty  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.5 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com