boat-ed.com
BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 14 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: wwalljr ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Ask the Captain
 Chincoteague Scow - Any info???
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Bahamian fishing rules change Topic Next Topic: Our ugly porthole curtains, need ideas  

cacioa

RO# 5171

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  12:01:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking at a 1986 16 foot Center console called a "Chincoteague Scow". This is a heavy hand laid glass boat with flotation under the seats. Seems like a well built boat. My only problem is I can not find any information about this boat, other than the manufacturer name. Glass Boatworks Incorporated. However their phone number is disconnected. Does anyone have any information on this boat? Any reputation... good / bad... Any information would greatly be appreciated. Below is the website.

http://www.intercom.net/~boatwrks/aboutus.htm

Thanks in advance
2002 34 Sundancer
8.1S

Edited by - cacioa on Jan 18 2007 15:36:51

Homeport: Huntington

freddy063

RO# 21167

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  20:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question? Do you like the boat? Is it a lot of money? Is it the kind of boat you need? Is the the last boat you will buy? Can you resell it when your done. The 1 first year we got our boat we had more fun playing and working on it in the door yard getting it ready. Hope this helps, it not allway were you boat, but how.

Without boating, most of the earth's surface would be wasted. "Something Good"

Homeport: Potts Harbor,Maine Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Bahamian fishing rules change Topic Next Topic: Our ugly porthole curtains, need ideas  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.72 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Shop BoatStore.net!     Shop for Toys & Games!    Shop for Housewares!

Boatered.com