After some regrettable experiences with my Zodiac two-stroke jet tender (just not reliable in salt water) I have replaced the whole set-up with what I hope to be a more reliable Avon Seasport 320 DL with a 25 hp Yamaha four-stroke. I loved the Zodiac which was incredibly fast, but it was just unreliable. I hope to be able to do some "remote" cruising in the next couple of years, and I need a tender I can count on. The new tender has yet to see the water.
Any recommendations for care and feeding of a four-stroke outboard? One of the features I liked with the Yamaha was a fitting to flush the engine that was very accessable.
Stock Image..
Any recommendations for care and feeding of a four-stroke outboard? One of the features I liked with the Yamaha was a fitting to flush the engine that was very accessable.
Stock Image..