- Joined
- Oct 17, 2001
- RO Number
- 6460
- Messages
- 85
RO's,
I have a Raymarine chartplotter/DGPS and recently noticing that on a cold start, the GPS can take as long as 10 minutes to sync. Once online, however, I can shut down, wait 5 min. and restart and it generally comes up within 2 min.
Could this be a sign that my GPS is starting to go? The GPS is 6 yrs old, but the chartplotter is only about 2.
cc
I have a Raymarine chartplotter/DGPS and recently noticing that on a cold start, the GPS can take as long as 10 minutes to sync. Once online, however, I can shut down, wait 5 min. and restart and it generally comes up within 2 min.
Could this be a sign that my GPS is starting to go? The GPS is 6 yrs old, but the chartplotter is only about 2.
cc