I know it's there somewhere; it says so in the FAQ

CaptWill

Member
exMember
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
RO Number
14861
Messages
6
But I'll be darned if I can find the Search button. Wouldn't it be nice to have a glaringly obvious "Search" or "Find" button right at the top of the screen?
 
Cwms, search is available to all subscribers, just like Pioneer said.

Will, SH engineering did not jump ship and go to Uniden. The VP of marketing did, after he spent a year with a wholesaler. However, Uniden has improved their VHF designs and has gotten away from the cheap, low cost, throwaway products they used to make. The key is the warranty and waterproof specs.

In my opinion, Standand and Icom radios are still the top of the line.
 
There are a few hundred thousand posts with each post having about 50 words or so. That's about 15 million words to search if you try to search all the forums for all the periods. That's why it times out. The hampsters can't run that fast for long.
 
Back
Top