What is the proper way to handle issues on the docks?
I have several issues with my slip neighbor #1. My slip neighbor has what I call a project boat, he is constantly working on something from sanding the teak pulpit to redoing the interior cabinetry which the marina rules and regulations state is unaccepted. 2. The person has a dog that is never no a leach and is free to walk the docks, the person leaves the dog on the boat for and hour or two wile he goes in town handling whatever. 3. he plays his music vary loudly with out any regard for anyone around. How am I to continue paying the $600+ a month for my slip and enjoy it? I've tried to approach him about the dog thing but we end up in a heated conversation. Help, what should I do?
I have several issues with my slip neighbor #1. My slip neighbor has what I call a project boat, he is constantly working on something from sanding the teak pulpit to redoing the interior cabinetry which the marina rules and regulations state is unaccepted. 2. The person has a dog that is never no a leach and is free to walk the docks, the person leaves the dog on the boat for and hour or two wile he goes in town handling whatever. 3. he plays his music vary loudly with out any regard for anyone around. How am I to continue paying the $600+ a month for my slip and enjoy it? I've tried to approach him about the dog thing but we end up in a heated conversation. Help, what should I do?