Hi everyone,
Well, I still haven't quite sold my car yet, but My wife and I are pretty excited about upgrading to a new boat. So I may just drop the price a bit and get the thing sold so we can make the jump!
I really like the layout of the bayliner 288. with the flybridge and the 113 galon fuel tank. The enclosed area for the winter time cruising and the section on the back for the serious fishing i plan on doing! My slight concern is that I would prefer a deep V hull design and I'm not sure that this boat has that. As we will be doing all of our cruising in the puget sound, I would really like to have a more comfortable ride that the Deep V provides.
We need to stay under 90k, any other suggestions on a good boat that would fit that criteria? Thanks a bunch!
Well, I still haven't quite sold my car yet, but My wife and I are pretty excited about upgrading to a new boat. So I may just drop the price a bit and get the thing sold so we can make the jump!
I really like the layout of the bayliner 288. with the flybridge and the 113 galon fuel tank. The enclosed area for the winter time cruising and the section on the back for the serious fishing i plan on doing! My slight concern is that I would prefer a deep V hull design and I'm not sure that this boat has that. As we will be doing all of our cruising in the puget sound, I would really like to have a more comfortable ride that the Deep V provides.
We need to stay under 90k, any other suggestions on a good boat that would fit that criteria? Thanks a bunch!