Hello everyone.
I like your site. I am having difficulty finding the search button to search the forums for previous posts. I would also like to know if everyone knows of a bottle of liquid you por into an inflated Zodiac and roll it arround to reseal all the seams. I used it in the service and dont remember what it is called. It would ose out of all the seams then seal. Thanks for any information.
JJ
I like your site. I am having difficulty finding the search button to search the forums for previous posts. I would also like to know if everyone knows of a bottle of liquid you por into an inflated Zodiac and roll it arround to reseal all the seams. I used it in the service and dont remember what it is called. It would ose out of all the seams then seal. Thanks for any information.
JJ