Nice experience with Teleflex Marine

TonyTheBoater

Member
exMember
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
RO Number
19018
Messages
25
While surfing the internet, I saw some information about Sierra Marine MagForce Premium Spark plug wires but I couldn't find a retail source for them. So I sent an email to Sierra Marine's website. They responded with a standard list of their distributors - none of which appear to carry this new line.

I was in a bad mood so sent back a rather "snitty" response saying I would buy something else if their product was so hard to find. My nasty message triggered a flurry of helpful messages from various people and ended with a message from the Director of Marketing at Teleflex Marine (who own Sierra). He apologised for my inconvience and said he was sending me a COMPLIMENTARY set of spark plug wires.

They arrived this morning and I'm very pleased. But I still feel guilty about being snitty [:-angel]
 
Back
Top