It would be nice ---very popular words that lead to spending big bucks but here I go.
Yes, thought it would be nice to know what my engines' vacuum are while moving under load. I thought about running vacuum lines from the engines to the helm but I just don't believe the gages will be responsive because of the volume inside the plastic pipes.
Does anyone know if repeaters are available? My though is something that responds to vacuum and changes an output voltage or resistance so so I can read the vacuum on an electrical gage.
Yes-- it would be nice!
Foggy
Yes, thought it would be nice to know what my engines' vacuum are while moving under load. I thought about running vacuum lines from the engines to the helm but I just don't believe the gages will be responsive because of the volume inside the plastic pipes.
Does anyone know if repeaters are available? My though is something that responds to vacuum and changes an output voltage or resistance so so I can read the vacuum on an electrical gage.
Yes-- it would be nice!
Foggy