SOLD SOLD SOLD - 2009 Regal 4080 Diesel IPS

Happy and Sad to say I sold the boat!
Loved this boat but it was time.
Things were starting to go. Seems 10 years is around the time things on a boat start to crap out.

I was getting tired of not really using it and just paying money to fix it!
Also, when my dog Gizmo went in January, I felt like something was always missing on the boat....him!

I think the history of CurrentSea is over.
The full story.

1) Bought a 240 Sundancer from a banker in 2002, he called in Current$ea, I kept the name.
2) Traded that in for a Cruiser Yachts 340 in 2004, called it Current$ea Exchange!
3) Sold that and bought a new 2007 Regal 4080 with Gas motors, that was called "No Current$ea Left"
4) Sandy sunk the Regal and I bought the same boat again, which I just sold, that was CurrentSea but the "S" was the hurricane symbol.

Boat sold to a nice couple in Rhode Island. Since no broker involved, he got a great deal. Found the boat on facebook of all places!

What's next?
I just bought a brand new 2020 Cobia 280DC in Florida, so will play with that and see in spring when I come back to NY what I want.
That boat will be called "Knot Gonna Work". It's a play on words from an expression we use with another couple who are half partners on that boat.
Right now, I am happy to not have to winterize, store, and worry about.
I couldn't of asked for a better price and timing.
I literally squeezed a almost full season out of the boat.

So maybe next spring you will "Retirement Current$ea" or "401k"

Wishing everyone great fall and short winter.
I will be in the sunshine state!

Over and out!

Congratulations hope you enjoy both Florida and retirement!

Back