boatboy256
Member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2006
- RO Number
- 20232
- Messages
- 7
Hi All
I am thinking of ways to use the wasted space on the top shelf on the galley on my Chaparral 240 cruiser.Some boats have the galley extending all the way to the top giving you a cabinet but Chaparral did not.I am thinking of plastic bins you buy at Walmart and securing them to the top of the galley to store pots,pans dishes,coffe makers and things like that,but would like to here your solutions to this problem,thanks in advance for any replies.
I am thinking of ways to use the wasted space on the top shelf on the galley on my Chaparral 240 cruiser.Some boats have the galley extending all the way to the top giving you a cabinet but Chaparral did not.I am thinking of plastic bins you buy at Walmart and securing them to the top of the galley to store pots,pans dishes,coffe makers and things like that,but would like to here your solutions to this problem,thanks in advance for any replies.