- Joined
- Feb 27, 2003
- RO Number
- 11204
- Messages
- 10
I am having a problem with my Standard Horizon radio, and not sure on what it is.
The Rx seems to be fine, I can receive from what seems to be normal distances. When I transmit though, the person listening (wife with the handheld as well as others) say my voice is VERY quiet, too quiet to hear unless there is no noise at all.
Connections on the Shakespeare 5399 are solid, no corrosion or rust to be found.
Sound like a radio or the 5399 issue?
The Rx seems to be fine, I can receive from what seems to be normal distances. When I transmit though, the person listening (wife with the handheld as well as others) say my voice is VERY quiet, too quiet to hear unless there is no noise at all.
Connections on the Shakespeare 5399 are solid, no corrosion or rust to be found.
Sound like a radio or the 5399 issue?