Boat Dilema

jonnyenglish

Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
RO Number
21292
Messages
1
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, first of great site very informative and a nice bunch 'o' folk. I am in need of your expert opinions, this will be my first boat purchase I will be new to boat ownership but no necessarily to boating. I am looking at 2 boats 1st brand new '06 Crownline 225LPX 22"5'350 mag single prop in white on a trailer for $40k and the second is an '01 Cobalt 246 24"6' 7.4 Volvo Duo-prop with 73hrs still under warranty and with the ability to get the extended warranty inc trailer $39k poss 38k. Neither have the extended swim platform, I will be mostly (95%) on the lake with my Wife and 3yr old Son and other friends with kids too, both have sun pad at the stern but will I notice the extra 2 feet inside the boat.
Your thoughts are greatly apreciated.
Jonathan
 
Back
Top