Full Circle
Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2005
- RO Number
- 17236
- Messages
- 19
Hello,
There appears to be an error on the website price for the Lewmar RODE 20'5/16"CH 300'9/16"ROPE (part number HM20H300 / SMPHM20H300)- the web price is significantly higher than the catalog price, and it looks the the web list price was entered incorrectly.
That said, has anyone used the Lewmar rodes with a Lofrin windlass? The chain and rode size spec out correctly, and I can't think of any reason why this chain/rode package wouldn't work with my setup (Lofrin Progress I)
-FC
There appears to be an error on the website price for the Lewmar RODE 20'5/16"CH 300'9/16"ROPE (part number HM20H300 / SMPHM20H300)- the web price is significantly higher than the catalog price, and it looks the the web list price was entered incorrectly.
That said, has anyone used the Lewmar rodes with a Lofrin windlass? The chain and rode size spec out correctly, and I can't think of any reason why this chain/rode package wouldn't work with my setup (Lofrin Progress I)
-FC