Here is a copy of the email I sent them following my experience last Saturday:
"I was on board for this cruise and wanted to provide some feedback for you.
The food was atrociously terrible. Do cruises without meals. Appetizers, maybe, but do not bother with dinners. It makes a lot more work for your crew, and I wouldn't go on another dinner cruise even if the food were FREE! Fire your "chef".
Forget about the "Mysteries". It is too crowded to move around to interview others; the mystery was boring even though I ended up being the murderer.
I would suggest your cruises focus on a piano bar and cocktails while enjoying the beauty of the delta. Perhaps point out interesting sights over the PA system. Do a tour guide type of event.
Also, the boat needs to be cleaned on the starboard side as well as the port side. The starboard windows were filthy and it was all full of spider webs........
www.deltadiscoverycruises.com
"I was on board for this cruise and wanted to provide some feedback for you.
The food was atrociously terrible. Do cruises without meals. Appetizers, maybe, but do not bother with dinners. It makes a lot more work for your crew, and I wouldn't go on another dinner cruise even if the food were FREE! Fire your "chef".
Forget about the "Mysteries". It is too crowded to move around to interview others; the mystery was boring even though I ended up being the murderer.
I would suggest your cruises focus on a piano bar and cocktails while enjoying the beauty of the delta. Perhaps point out interesting sights over the PA system. Do a tour guide type of event.
Also, the boat needs to be cleaned on the starboard side as well as the port side. The starboard windows were filthy and it was all full of spider webs........
www.deltadiscoverycruises.com