I would use 1 1/2" pvc to bring four #6 THHN wires, three #12, and three #14 wires to your powerpost site. Use the three #12 wires for a gfi protected service outlet, either by breaker or device. Use the three #14 wires for immediate or future lighting. I suggest wiring a 50 amp, 250 volt outlet for your boat and using an adapter instead of a single or double 30 amp 120 volt outlet. The 50 is much more secure then the 30.
Bring the water and cable down too.
I have a home built 2" x 8" treated post I will get some pics of if interested.
I agree the best scenario is for breakers to be at the post, but if you are diligent to turn off everything on the boat before unplugging, it is the same thing.
Billy K.
Bring the water and cable down too.
I have a home built 2" x 8" treated post I will get some pics of if interested.
I agree the best scenario is for breakers to be at the post, but if you are diligent to turn off everything on the boat before unplugging, it is the same thing.
Billy K.