I will be starting this 2012 season with repairing 21 ribs, about 10 hull planks at the transom(they are starting to look A bit beat at the end grain there), I found A plank in the bow I don't like and 2 or 3 ribs in the bow are looking A bit shaky so I will take care of those, I will also be replacing the transom. Oh and I almost forgot,,, I will be fixing the giant hole the marina gave me for A 4th of July gift last spring, and any other little stuff that might catch my eye along the way. I will be posting A bunch of photos as I get them so sit back and enjoy watching as my 2012 season gets under way, I will start off with this one just as A teaser. It is old but it is A good starter for this thread. Have A safe, fun and prosperous 2012.