New life new future wife,,,SAME GREAT OLD BOAT!!!
We started going back up to the boat a few months ago and got a lot done, Quick update, Moved the boat last year, all went perfectly, ended up in an ugly divorce so I let the boat sit. I didn't want to improve a boat I might loose like I did my truck. All is well now with my new fiance. As I said we started going back up a few months ago and getting a lot done, we got the hard top cut up and gone all the cabin sides are in the garage waiting to be templated and put back on and are now getting ready to start cutting the fore deck off, we are replacing all the decks from stem to stern and ribs as we take the decks off because with the deck off I can replace the ribs in their entirety with relative ease. Oh and another little task will be adding 6 feet to her. Photos to follow!![:-bonc01]
http://s832.photobucket.com/user/slightlycrazy454/library/repairs etc
We started going back up to the boat a few months ago and got a lot done, Quick update, Moved the boat last year, all went perfectly, ended up in an ugly divorce so I let the boat sit. I didn't want to improve a boat I might loose like I did my truck. All is well now with my new fiance. As I said we started going back up a few months ago and getting a lot done, we got the hard top cut up and gone all the cabin sides are in the garage waiting to be templated and put back on and are now getting ready to start cutting the fore deck off, we are replacing all the decks from stem to stern and ribs as we take the decks off because with the deck off I can replace the ribs in their entirety with relative ease. Oh and another little task will be adding 6 feet to her. Photos to follow!![:-bonc01]
http://s832.photobucket.com/user/slightlycrazy454/library/repairs etc