Fuel Pressure sender for a 6v92ta

capt6650

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
RO Number
33016
Messages
50
I want to install a fuel pressure sender on my Detroit 6V92TA. I need to know the operating pressure, so I know which sender to get.

Anybody know what the normal pressure range is?
 
The rack pressure is somewhere in the 125 psi range at 1,800 rpm. Call your local Detroit Diesel Dealer, give the parts department the Serial Number for the engine and they should be able to give a a Detroit part number for what you need.
 
Detroits basically have a lift pump and the injectors are their own high pressure pump. Not understanding what you are trying to read. I suggest you go and take a look at the boatdiesel dot com forum, if Ron Sparks is still there he can tell you all you would ever need or want to know about these engines.

Cor
 
Back
Top