Does anyone know if the zoome levels available are the same in the Gold vs. Classic?
I thought I had Gold. I find I have classic. I would really like a bit deeper zoom level (Near Ft. Myers, I get 1/2 mile full screen).
Am wondering if I got Gold I would get more resolution, or just some new user interface features? The Navionics site says "same basic navigation and fishing information" which is not exactly the same thing as same zoom level.
I thought I had Gold. I find I have classic. I would really like a bit deeper zoom level (Near Ft. Myers, I get 1/2 mile full screen).
Am wondering if I got Gold I would get more resolution, or just some new user interface features? The Navionics site says "same basic navigation and fishing information" which is not exactly the same thing as same zoom level.