- Joined
- May 25, 2001
- RO Number
- 4727
- Messages
- 29
Almost 3 weeks ago our first grandchild was born. Her name is Elise, and I think she is the prettiest granddaughter ever. I never dreamed that being a grandparent could be so much fun.
This weekend while cleaning the boat and getting it ready to take on vacation, it occurred to me that I do not have a life jacket that will fit an infant. While I do not anticipate she will spend long hours on my boat her first summer, I am sure my daughter will want to spend some time, and thus I need a life jacket for little Elise. I don't have a clue if anyone makes one for a 3 week old baby. I checked in our local marine supply store, and they didn't have anything that small.
Can someone give me a recommendation on what would be best to use for an infant, and where I can purchase one.
Thanks.
Greg O.
This weekend while cleaning the boat and getting it ready to take on vacation, it occurred to me that I do not have a life jacket that will fit an infant. While I do not anticipate she will spend long hours on my boat her first summer, I am sure my daughter will want to spend some time, and thus I need a life jacket for little Elise. I don't have a clue if anyone makes one for a 3 week old baby. I checked in our local marine supply store, and they didn't have anything that small.
Can someone give me a recommendation on what would be best to use for an infant, and where I can purchase one.
Thanks.
Greg O.