Well, I am new at this.
I have a single outboard on a Parker 25. I stored my batteries at home. When I put the batteries back in the boat I attached the wires and missed attaching a few. When the windlass and the wipers didn't work, I took another look below and found four wires that I didn't see before and did not attach. I put them on and everything worked, but it looks like a wire mess down there.
Is there any device that allows me to attach one or two main wires to the battery and add devices that must attach directly to the battery without attaching directly to the battery?
I have a single outboard on a Parker 25. I stored my batteries at home. When I put the batteries back in the boat I attached the wires and missed attaching a few. When the windlass and the wipers didn't work, I took another look below and found four wires that I didn't see before and did not attach. I put them on and everything worked, but it looks like a wire mess down there.
Is there any device that allows me to attach one or two main wires to the battery and add devices that must attach directly to the battery without attaching directly to the battery?