Volvo Penta Front F5 Prop Replacement

stuartdmc

Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
RO Number
21081
Messages
97
I am looking for a single front F5 prop. Does anyone have one to sale?
Or
Does anyone know what if a set of F6 would work in place of the front and rear F5s?
Am I correct by saying if you go from an F5 to a F6, you will lose RPH, and if you go from a F5 to a F4 you will gain RPM?

Anyway my front F5 prop got eaten up by electrolysis, I am still puzzald on How that happened..
 
I have a set of F5's for sale if interested. very little use, and never been tuned or repaired. 1000.00 or make offer.
GSENT AT VERIZON.NET
 
I have a used F5 front that I would sell for $375.00 plus shipping (if necessary). I just looked at it and there is a small scuff on one blade, slight roughness on another. I would not say that reconditioning is necessary, they really are so minor that I do not think performance would be jeopardized. Respond on this forum if interested and then we can talk. thanks
 
Back
Top