Just a rant, but does anyone else Tivo “Ship Shape TV?" He often covers stuff that I have no interest in (I don't plan to fabricate a gunwhale cap for a 30 year old center console anytime soon) , but he's also shown some pretty cool stuff, so I try to record it when I can.
The problem is, I have Tivo set for “first run" only (no repeats), yet the dang thing records 3 shows a week – all 3 of which can be re-runs.
I'm starting to consider a conspiracy theory. Maybe John Greviskis has bribed Tivo to ignore the re-run listings to increase ratings…
Anyway, this week (or last year and this week) he featured a polish product that's apparently been on the market for a long time. It's a non-abrasive paste, sold in a tube that can be used on metal, lexan, isinglass etc. I permanently deleted the shows before I wrote down the name. It might start with a z, or w? (it don't see it on his website)
Did anyone catch that show or know what the product might be? (and if it's any good?)
The problem is, I have Tivo set for “first run" only (no repeats), yet the dang thing records 3 shows a week – all 3 of which can be re-runs.
I'm starting to consider a conspiracy theory. Maybe John Greviskis has bribed Tivo to ignore the re-run listings to increase ratings…
Anyway, this week (or last year and this week) he featured a polish product that's apparently been on the market for a long time. It's a non-abrasive paste, sold in a tube that can be used on metal, lexan, isinglass etc. I permanently deleted the shows before I wrote down the name. It might start with a z, or w? (it don't see it on his website)
Did anyone catch that show or know what the product might be? (and if it's any good?)